Got the certificate back at last. 6 weeks waiting for a visit and another 5 waiting for the ticket to be issued.
It's almost correct. Two issues that I'm wondering about sending it back to have corrected but reluctant to do so as I am likely to be without a ticket for another couple of months while they process the changes. I wondered what the collective wisdom is about whether or not to send it back?
1. They have given me permission to purchase a 280AI. However, in the "additional conditions" they state they the "270AI may be used to shoot deer and AOLQ"
2. In the ammunition section they allow me to purchase 280AI ammunition which is fine, but then also 280AI exp bullets. Surely this should be 7mm exp bullets which is what I requested.
Would you send it back for correction or not worry?