Viola's Wildlife Conservation & Management

Teckel

I used to go with Viola's a few years ago at Hatfield estate,

Has anyone used them recently as i have lost my contact details for them.

:doh:

Thanks, Ron.

viola

I used to shoot there too but Christian isnt answering my calls or messages so dont know what happened

Robin

I used to stalk at Hatfield when it was Herne Woodland - whatever became of M G-J. After Herne went out of business, Violas took up the lease. Didn't like it so much after Trevor left. Lots of Muntjac though.

So it's not just me he's not answering his call's to, last time i saw Christian he was on come dine with me on the tv. Pity there was lots of munty's at Hatfield. As for Trevor a great bloke and i'm not just saying that because he's welsh.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I know Violas lost the stalking at Hatfield. Not sure who's doing the park, may well be the Dorset stalker, but I know the wild stuff is in the process of being sorted out.

As for Trevor a great bloke and i'm not just saying that because he's welsh.

If that's so the series producers must have had him edited in not the most favourable of lights.
I sometimes think that on these cookery programmes if it's a celebrity chef doing the shooting (even if it's Gordon Ramsey shamelessly making a complete testicles of shooting a roe), then they're seen as being more "in touch" with the produce that they're using, but if it's just an ordinary bloke they tend to be portrayed as either a bit of a bufoon or an out and out Bambi slayer.

Last edited:
As for Trevor a great bloke and i'm not just saying that because he's welsh.
. Trev lives not far from me and have to agree with the above, definately does not deserve any bad press considering his experience, knowledge and willingess to teach those who want to listen. Anyone who wants to contact Trev should try the Teckel society, he was the local sec last time I spoke to him

ADE

Back