Available: Hunting Deer in Russia

nedskib

Hi!
I’m starting a travel company for trips to Russia from the UK and will be adding game shooting and fishing. Russia of course has some great opportunities for shooting, both in terms of locations and trophies.

As I want to develop this concept, I’m looking for people to take part in an introduction offer.

What I offer is to organize a shooting trip to Russia for a small group where everything is taken care of by me, including flight tickets, accommodation, and all legal documents for visa, bringing your shooting rifle with you, and trophy care. English-speaking guides will be accompanying. The price will be discounted 20-30%. What I need in return for the discount is your honest evaluation of the whole experience, from the organization of the trip, to the actual hunting/fishing experience. I want direct and critical feed-back in order to quality assure everything and develop the trips!

If you are interested in knowing more, please respond here or send me a pm! I’m quite keen on finding out what would interest people the most from the vast possibilities Russia has to offer.

Cheers!

Back