Thread: Any Feedback on this supplier of Rifle Scopes

Any Feedback on this supplier of Rifle Scopes

Ive been looking for a new scope on-line and found the one I've been looking for at a good price from this supplier in Slovakia -

Only "problem" is that payment is by Bank Transfer". Prices are very good but not if it's a "scam".

Concerned that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Anyone had any dealings with this company???

Did you order? I also found good prices on their site, but some research indicated it to be a scam. I cancelled my order.

/ HR

you can always go knock on their door and complain, registered company in UK at house on the corner in the semi-d...I'm sure they'll let you in for a cuppa to discuss your issues.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	optic ltd.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	61172

Not sure what scope you are looking for but are pretty good, ordered from them before and they have always been good to deal with. Can pay online via Paypal as well and they are also not against a bit of bartering on price Delivery times are as expected really, normally 7-10 days.

Thank you. However I am looking for a Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42, and they do not sell Swarovski. Any idea of Swarovski dealer with fair prices is appreciated.

that scopes for sale on this forum, why not just have it shipped to sweden?

7. #7 do Swarovski scopes but not sure how they compare price wise. Although they are fairly slow to delivery they are trust worthy and can always give you an idea of delivery time prior to ordering.