Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cerakote by Jäger SA

Cerakote by Jäger SA

Thank you very much to Jäger SA for the recent work carried out on my rifle.

excellent workmanship, quality finish and excellent service and to top it off a great price.

i had toyed with the idea of getting this rifle coated for some time. it was becoming high maintenance as the blued metal did not react to great to the Highland environment. I asked James for his advice on what he could do and he was very helpful over the phone.

I am happy to report that I am over the moon at the work he has completed. It has totally transformed my rifle it looks better than new.

it has my own bespoke look to it now and I recommend anyone to contact Jäger SA if you want to get this done.

work carried out, colour all metal bearing parts including mount base and moderator, make an invisible thread protector. Additional work was to re crown the barrel as it was needing a tidy up.

pictures speak volumes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	334.5 KB 
ID:	56520
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	203 
Size:	279.1 KB 
ID:	56521Click image for larger version. 

Views:	204 
Size:	326.6 KB 
ID:	56522Click image for larger version. 

Views:	186 
Size:	353.2 KB 
ID:	56523

Picked mine up from James a yr ago and it's worn very well I must send my ase mod down for a coating though your rifle looks great tam .

+1 for James
    had mine bit longer than N308 still no signs of any S/Steel barrel showing even at the point the can makes contact top job

He is picking up my rifle tomorrow to be cerakoted. I got it second hand and it has a couple of dings in the blueing.

Did a scope for me months ago was very happy, he now has my rifle to be done hope to have it back this next week

Yorkshireman in Darkest Cornwall
    Mines there aswell, cant wait to have the old cannon back!
    Any Questions Feel Free to PM me

Picked up my new sako semi custom today from james, over the moon. More details to follow soon....

Nice sofa
    So much to learn and so little time left

My .260 has been Cerakoted in gunmetal grey by James and it looks very good. Excellent finish and I too am very pleased.
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

All positive stuff peeps, thank you.

Coating doesn't have to cost a fortune, although, it's not Rocket science and I've been doing it around 10 years.

Dont forget my prices start at £50 for barrel and action...and no the barrel doesn't need to come off and no I don't charge to cure or remove a screw or two...