Thread: Nz pigs

Nz pigs

Went out for the first time after pigs, they had torn up a mates farm pasture, managed theses three, while the other eight will have to wait till we catch up with them , I used my 270 and 130g federals, first was standing still the other two were running, two shoulder shoots and one in the chest but came out by the back leg , as youngsters they should make good eating.

Glad to hear your getting out and about, I assume the container arrived and your now all settled in, had a google of the local area looks like a pretty varied bit of countryside so plenty to keep you entertained. atb

Hi Rick container is still with customs, other wise the bow may have been in use, the area was opononi on the loop road, very hilly surrounded by bush.

We'll have been back for another look, got three in the morning, then lounged in the local volcanic hot pools, for a hour,then another two in the evening, this pig hunting is tiring work.

Yeah sound like a right pain in the arse, did you get a chance to try the bow on them yet?

Not yet are you coming to visit.

End of Nov, but may get in a week early to have a mooch about, will keep you posted on dates.