cheap mod wanted

Shropshire Dan

Hi all anyone got a old no thrills silencer lying in the back of the cupboard.

I have a .22-250 without silencer and would like to try a silencer on it, can't afford a great deal at the moment with the new baby on the way but can certainly repay the favour in other ways. Can collect and have slot. Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Dan

Sorry dan

I have a complete stalking set up up for sale on GT with a Reodale on it but I don't want to split it, it's only £110 shipped, 1/2" unf 20 up,to 6.5 calibre ?

If I split it I'll let you know,

Bob,

Wow Bob that's a bargain please do let me know if you split as it's only the mod I have a slot for. My rifle isn't currently threaded so any thread silencer is accepted thanks chaps

Last edited:
How much Bob?

I'm just thinking if the full hunting setup is £110 shipped how much is the mod alone.

Thanks

Sorry Dan x wires, my full stalking set up Ie rifle scope rings and mod is a lot more than £110 bud the mod on its own is £110 shipped to your RFd,
Sorry for the confusibob

Sorry Bob excuse my ignorance. That's out of my price range at the moment I'm literally after a real cheap and nasty silencer to try and see if I like to use one. Don't get me wrong that's still a bargain as other mods are far more expensive, wish I could afford it but at the moment I can't sorry. Good luck with the sale buddy

Regards
Dan

Sorry Bob excuse my ignorance. That's out of my price range at the moment I'm literally after a real cheap and nasty silencer to try and see if I like to use one. Don't get me wrong that's still a bargain as other mods are far more expensive, wish I could afford it but at the moment I can't sorry. Good luck with the sale buddy

Regards
Dan

Not a problem bud, if I could help I would, best of luck but be careful what you get and what nic it's in

All the very best

Bob,

Thanks for the offer Matt but really was hoping for something cheaper. I don't mean to come across cheeky but was hoping to find something that wasn't the best make, looks etc. Please don't be offended I certainly appreciate the offer. I have some reloading dies for .22-250 and could sort some other bits if anyone is up for some sort of exchange.

Regards
Dan

T8, 1/2" UNF thread, V. Good condition, £60 + any RFD fees to be picked up by you. If that's any use to you, let me know.

Hi I've got a T8 or a Wildcat that I'd be willing to part with for silly money.
PM if your interested

Back