forgotten details...

exmarksman9870

Hello....I dont use my email that I registered with and I have forgot my password..at the moment im on my mobile and its saved but when signing in on laptop etc i cant log in...what can i do ?? Cheers

its the opposite for me since using tapacrap lost my password:doh: so if im on here ok ,mobile no chance ,,,im sure csl alex will know,?right i just checked and it says go to a page that needs your password ,click on lost pasword it will then email you on how to reset your password but not the original because its encrypted,if that helps,doug,

Last edited:
Only thing is i dont know that old email password to get the password reset from admin...so i need to give admin new email so they can send me new forum password..
Any ideas..?

its the opposite for me since using tapacrap lost my password:doh: so if im on here ok ,mobile no chance ,,,im sure csl alex will know,?right i just checked and it says go to a page that needs your password ,click on lost pasword it will then email you on how to reset your password but not the original because its encrypted,if that helps,doug,

PM me what your old email address was and what your new email address is and I'll send you a password reset email

Back