Reason I've been a bit quiet lately!!

stratts

We're going away next week to the new forest camping and I have been under pressure to get the camper and caravan ready, so the shooting has had to take a back seat unfortunately. As is always the case when working on projects time seems to creep up and bite you somewhat.

So, I've been spending any spare time recently turning this

With a little help from these

Into this

And we'll also be towing this

So if you get stuck in a ten mile tail back heading towards The New Forest this Saturday morning it'll probably be my fault!! :D

Stratts

looks awesome, we used to have a 1978 microbus, really nice way to holiday, the ex took it when she went though.......b~#ch.

that looks great mate :D

I've always wanted to have my own little 'man van' to escape and be able to sleep over close to the hunting area!

Nice VW!

If you fancy a free pitch for a night, drop me a PM. Got a place just off the NE corner of the forest, no services but nice quiet spot.

Hope you have a great time, if you need to know where anything is or what to see or get a problem I can always help, just drop us a line.

WH

If its rockin don,t come a knockin!!!!nice one but it needs that bit of jenasayquar!as they say in wigan ,,,,how about a stuffed swan in the back window,,,beats a pikey tea set!! anyday,regards doug,:old:

ITS a V Dub god I hate them only as my next door has one and they just love to rev the horrid sounding thing up :eek: pity its not a good old V8 now then now we would be cooking lol , I do like the small van on the back just the ticket , must say they suit each other well in the nr as peterbilt chassis red 'n' white

Well done bud, but you have to thank the kids as well.

Right stratts, let me know the dates you are down bud so I can sort your tickets out,

Hope the family are all well.

Bob.

Nice VW!

If you fancy a free pitch for a night, drop me a PM. Got a place just off the NE corner of the forest, no services but nice quiet spot.

Hope you have a great time, if you need to know where anything is or what to see or get a problem I can always help, just drop us a line.

WH

Thanks for the offer mate we're booked up on a campsite on the showground from Sat to Sat with family already. Any hot spots guaranteed to spot some deer with the kids would be handy? I recall finding somewhere with a grass area next to the trainline when we were kids but I have no idea where that may have been.

ITS a V Dub god I hate them only as my next door has one and they just love to rev the horrid sounding thing up :eek: pity its not a good old V8 now then now we would be cooking lol , I do like the small van on the back just the ticket , must say they suit each other well in the nr as peterbilt chassis red 'n' white

Moody old Paul!! :rolleyes:

Well done bud, but you have to thank the kids as well.

Right stratts, let me know the dates you are down bud so I can sort your tickets out,

Hope the family are all well.

Bob.

All good mate ta we're gonna head down to you for a day in July if that suits as we have the week off work from Monday 27th onwards?

I'm still deciding whether I try and find someone down there to squeeze a guided stalk in one evening but the Mrs may have something to say!! :D

From memory driving and old bus like that it usually took all holiday to get to the campsite, if we actually made it, but then i never towed a mobile workshop, good thinking:D

Back