Available: Available Kudu Trophy 55"+

guy

We have available one more tag for a Kudu Trophy that would range between 55" and 60" for a hunter looking for a special hunt on 12000 acres. Lots of Kudu to hunt from but only one more tag for 55"+. Trophy Fee GBP 1500.00, Kudu up to 53" go for GBP 650.00
Please PM me should you be interested so that I can put together a detailed quote.
Full list of other plains game available during the hunt.

This is an opportunity to hunt a really special trophy in a spectacular area.

Attachments

• 103_8691.jpg
    103_8691.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 289
This is a great deal where once you've taken the kudo, you could hunt in a concession full of game, I have hunted with Guy on several occaisions, there is a really comfortable Lodge available, in an outstanding area teaming with game, thats a huge kudu trophy just waiting to be hanging on someones wall. deerwarden

Sorry guys, at this stage the 55" + is unavailable. Regular up to 53" still available.

Post some pictures soon.

Myself and a good friend have just returned from what can only be described as a fantastic and unbelievable trip to South Africa with Guy at Wild Horizons. Having spoken about it for many a year and never really getting it booked and sorted I thought this was the time to do it, the only problem is now I've been I'm ready for going back already. Like you guys have discussed the animals on the property are unbelievable and on day one we must have seen half a dozen 50inch plus kudu, some absolute specimens. So if your keen to hunt a trophy kudu you'll go a long way to match the quality that Guy has to offer. Having seen our kudu and what was at the taxidermist on the way home, it was clear to see how lucky we were! Mind you they aren't the easiest of beasts to stalk but well worth the effort!

The trip was fantastic from
start to finish and Guy and his staff couldn't have been more obliging and helpful. Stalking morning and evening, followed by a daily braii, with good food, plenty of beer and stories exchanged topped each day off. We went out with the hope of grassing a trophy kudu a piece, which we did. Amongst the kudu, we took zebra, Impala, blesbok, warthog, and the odd monkey! We had two fantastic pHs who we nicknamed 'Dad and Lad' Clint and Wayne who were fantastic and couldn't help us enough in getting onto our animals. Both were knowledgable beyond belief, which made everything that bit more interesting. Plus they both love a rum and coke after a long days hunt! Both these guys were backed up with some fantastic skinners and trackers, the main man and Clints right hand man Des, he was a great bloke and loves hunting no more than the next man. Alongside him was Manini, who we aptly named 'Chief Manini' the only guy I've ever seen to stalk in jeans, t shirt, full boiler suit, fingerless gloves, a jacket and a wooly hat in mid 20 degree heat! Not only did we take some superb animals but we saw plenty of others to, some cracking Nyla which are stunning, waterbuck, some
very elusive duiker and not to mention the warthog, which are unbelievably addictive! The whole are is very well managed and the quality of the beasts seen is proof that what Guy and his team are doing a great job.

At the end of the week we managed to get out and wet a line with Guy, Clint and Wayne. This was a great end to what had been a trip of a lifetime. Having had a few too many the evening before it took a while for our sea legs to come round, but being surrounded by schools of dolphins and landing a few sharks we most certainly came round!

If you are thinking about booking a trip to South Africa, don't hesitate just get it booked as like me something will always come up. I'm glad I booked and committed to it this time and I couldn't have picked a better man than Guy. I honestly couldn't recommend him highly enough, and I will
most definitely be back!

DSC08193.jpgIMG_4396.jpgIMG_4758.jpgDSC08442.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You for the write up.
I have booked to hunt with Guy early June next year along with 3 friends. I am hoping to take one of those Kudu and Nyala you spoke about. Just waiting for the flights to come on line to get it all booked, who did you fly with ?

Regards Gary

Cheers guys, honestly was fantastic and like I say will definitely be going back! We flew with air France on the way there then KLM on the way back, we had 2 changes at Paris and joberg on the way there then joberg and Amsterdam on the way back. The KLM flight back was much better. We booked our through sky scanner, worked well and gave us all the best prices, we tried to book so that we got there in good time to zero rifles etc the day we arrived then made sure we flew back on the evening at the end of the week to maximise our time, worked well to be honest.

Gary you'll have a great time, there are some fantastic Kudu and Nyla. I will be back for an Nyla next time, the ones we saw were cracking bulls. I'm sure you'll have a great time and won't be disappointed!

ATB

I've been meaning to post a write up of my hunting experience with Guy Swart of Wild Horizons which I enjoyed at the end of May this year. I had an excellent time, and like the previous post by arms01, I cannot recommend this outfit too highly. I spent 8 days on a cull hunt - although I did relent and bag a trophy (3 legged!) warthog. Fantastic experience, a great game ranch - 10,000+ ha - absolutely huge, lots of very healthy and prime conditioned animals to hunt including some of the biggest Kudu I have ever seen. When Guy says he has 55"+ kudu bulls to hunt - he's not joking. The animals here are plentiful, but you will have to work hard to get them. It is most definitely not a 'canned' hunt - the animals are truly wild and the area they live in is huge.

If you are not after trophy animals, the cull hunt on offer with Guy is great value. I shot Impala, Blesbock, Kudu, Eland, Warthog and a couple of Baboons guided professionally by PH Clint and his tracker Des. The accommodation, food, drink and hospitality was superb. I cannot recommend this outfit too highly whether you want to experience a cull hunt or if you're after a trophy or two for the wall back home. Either way, Impala, Kudu, Wildebeast, Zebra, Warthog, Nyala, Waterbuck, Eland, Duiker abound. Would I go again! Oh yes. I'm already planning my next visit to see Guy and Clint. Thanks again guys - see you next year.

Kudu.jpg

Back