Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not stalking, but so much on here is not.

Not stalking, but so much on here is not.

Jesus f@cking Christ. What have we come to?

Maybe some don't think Hypocrates was paid enough for 'on - call'. I would suggest its as much a criminal offence as if the consultant had misprescribed and the man had died.

A case for a charge of Manslaughter.

You have to wonder what the A & E dept was "swamped" with.
    Folk going there not having been in an accident and not being in an emergency condition is a big part of the problem everywhere.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

I reckon a hospital is just about the most dangerous place for anyone in Britain or Ireland to go to today.

People are going to hospital with minor issues and coming out dead on a regular basis.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

As you can be rightfully charged with death by dangerous driving is it not right that someone is charged because in both cases there is a lack of care ?

I believe in some places , if you were to walk on by someone who was in need of help, you can be charged with serious implications.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is the Dail Mail, I wouldn't belive anything that is written in it, it may be based on a real story but then so was the movie U571. Doesn't make it fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    People are going to hospital with minor issues and coming out dead on a regular basis.
    I'm not sure whether that happens very often, let alone regularly: but it does sound as though this patient went in to hospital with something of which people die, and then regrettably died.

The title of the article rather begs the question, does it not? The court certainly hears catalogue of failures, but I think the statement that they lead to the patient's death after cardiac arrest rather than just preceeding his death is perhaps presuming the Coroner's verdict?