Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of German German X46Cr13 no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
The Blade is flat ground and has a Hardness is 54-56 HRC. It has a -78 C Quench after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with an improved Edge Retention.
The superior Steel Quality limits Corrosion.
The knife comes with a Handle with Finger Guard made out of yellow Polypropylene (PP).
All Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number.
- Blade: German High Carbon Stainless Steel for improved rust resistance
- Blade Length: 95 mm
- Overall Length: 225 mm
- Blade Type: Blunt Tip, Serrated
- Handle Length: 135 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle: Polypropylene (PP), Yellow
- Attachment 56952
- Weight: 104 grams
- Ideal for cutting through the rib cage of a uk deer species
- What you see if what you get no sheath
- Price £25 delivered pm me if your interested