In recent years, the presence of wolves especially in the mountains has increased substantially. Many of our guests, kill an wolfs while they are hunt for mouflon, wild boars, wild goats, or even deer. It is interesting that the wolves in the mountains are often significantly heavier and larger than the wolves on the plains. In mountainous areas is not uncommon to see "Grey brigand" and during the hunting of wild boar.Truly it is a big luck to have the opportunity to shot. In any case, one should not hesitate to use the smallest chance.
In selected farms the hunting of wolfs is deliberately. This happens mainly in winter by betting bait and chances are pretty good. This hunt is worth it, especially when combined with the hunting of other game species.
Imports of wolfish trophies (skin and head) from Bulgaria is possible. For this purpose, is necessary issuance of CITES-certificate
Our offer for wolf huntingThe package included:
Type of hunt - hide seat.
Hunting period all year.
3 hunitng days /4 days accommodation all in:
Price per hunter 1 hunter 2 hunters 3 or more hunters Non hunter For all hunting time 1540 eur 1440eur 1340 eur 330 eur Additional day 300eur 250 eur 250eur 110 eur
- All Papers (gun import, trophy export, veterinary documents etc.)
- Meeting at the airport from the interpreter
· Transfer to the hunting area and back to the airport( Sofia Airport)
- Accommodation in double room
- Full board incl. all warm and non - alcoholic drinks
- Professional hunting guide 1:1
- Transport 4x4 incl. all km in the area
- 1 wolf unlimited size
- Bulgarian hunting permit
- Interpreter services during the whole stay in Bulgaria
- Preparation and valuation of the trophies
The package not included:
· Flight to Bulgaria (Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas)
· Shipping of trophies
· Alcohol drinks
Cites ( 100 eur)
Additional wolf - 350 eur.
· Single room surcharge (€ 18 per night)