Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An Idea

An Idea

At the end of every 'heated debate' the wife says 'you have no-idea'. Then the waterworks start.

There's lots of folk she mentions that have some idea. A few who have an idea. Some have lots of ideas (greedy barstewards). And very, very occasionally there's a great idea. (But only she can tell when an idea is a better idea than that most powerful, all consuming force. HER idea.)

When I've had ideas in the past they've always been bad ideas, terrible ideas and worse ideas. But at least I had an idea.

I just feel like I'm not even in the game here. I'm fresh out of ideas. So, I want an idea. Not fussed if its a great idea, a pretty good idea, godawful idea, rip-off idea or a plain and simple bad idea. I just want an idea.

Any ideas?
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

You have absolutely no IDEA

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    You have absolutely no IDEA
    isn't there a joke about a no eyed deer.....?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

A great idea i had about 3 months ago was to pre-book a spa day voucher and keep it a surprise.......then when "you have no idea" was mentioned i said how about a spa day for you and your friend.......suddenly turned around

Cording to her, I have bugger all idea!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Give up.

You are trying to apply logic to a brain that is illogical.

I've been married for 41 years and, in general, it's great - but don't apply logic. You're wasting your feck**g time.

God (or whoever) put females on this planet as a test. Men failed.

Read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. And get a man cave.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Just be happy in the knowledge that you're not alone.....

Funny things women. Dogs are much easier.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Just give her feck all and when she says why ! just say I have no idea so I spent it on my self ,after 30 + years I just say treat your self love and give me the bill its the best way as if you get it wrong you must hate them , get it right and you are up to something OR? you are guilty of wrong doing ?????? WTF give up chill and just keep saying yes dear

Just remember this,when a women meets you,she falls in love with you,for what you are.
    Then you marry them,they change you,you divorce them and leave.
    then they go blubbering to their mates[or any one who will listen] saying,he"s not the man I married ?
    They"ll be driving cars next,you mark my words.
    Tod,married twice but still untrainable.

Here's an idea. Divorce.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink