Highclere House/Downton Abbey = Bobjs

EMcC

I have just read an interesting article in the MOS where Lady Carmarthen is digging into the history of the number of planes that crashed on her estate and intends to erect a memorial to the pilots that didn't survive.
In the article is mention of her helpers, Gamekeepers, Drivers and a Robert, one of her security staff, ex Army and also good at identifying bits of engines !!
Could this Robert be our one and only Bob ? being one of the security staff and ex army I reckon it is :thumb:

I have just read an interesting article in the MOS where Lady Carmarthen is digging into the history of the number of planes that crashed on her estate and intends to erect a memorial to the pilots that didn't survive.
In the article is mention of her helpers, Gamekeepers, Drivers and a Robert, one of her security staff, ex Army and also good at identifying bits of engines !!
Could this Robert be our one and only Bob ? being one of the security staff and ex army I reckon it is :thumb:

Booger me Ed,

Thats me being found out, I am now the head of security and I have to be honest I have been very busy over the past few months looking into and confirming all sorts of things and I have only named one thing wrong so far and that was a bit of a gearbox from the rear gunners position that moved his dome up and down etc,

The engine amd weapons details are easy for me as this was my Passion when a young man and allowed me to gain great employment both in the forces and after leaving the forces, I also have had help from our forum member Paul O, the monument with ammo and plane parts is on going as Lady C will not do things by half or on the cheap so I am up to my eyes in this and loving it, and I can't wait to get back to work,

I think this is a great thing Lady C is doing and I hope my input with many others will be worth while,

Regards

Robert/ bobjs

I hope you enjoyed it, :)

Our own MIB. So a dark suit and rayban sunglasses.
you'll be a bit feiced if you have to throw yourself in front of Lord C to take the bullet with your dodgy legs.
Wait a moment, wait a moment, I just need to hobble in front, ok now shoot. :rofl:

Oh oh yeah and a free ticket for me tomorrow as well. Lol.

Our own MIB. So a dark suit and rayban sunglasses. you'll be a bit feiced if you have to throw yourself in front of Lord C to take the bullet with your dodgy legs. Wait a moment, wait a moment, I just need to hobble in front, ok now shoot. :rofl:
Oh oh yeah and a free ticket for me tomorrow as well. Lol.

Don't forget the dodgy neck as well, the one that nearly paralised you the other year :)
You'll be nothing like the ones we see on telly, swivelling their heads from side to side scanning the crowd from behind those Raybans :D

your a tight so and so
Not at all, wait until Bobs' back on his feet and fully up and running then all we have to do is present ourselves at the front door with polished boots and combed hair wearing our SD badge and Bob's your uncle :thumb:

What you burgers like,

If only I was fit, I would be at the show in a work capacity, and having a great time.

Wellim off to bed with a pill here and a pill there, have a great bank holiday you lot see you Monday,

Bob,

Bob

I wish I'd known - I took my parents there last month. I could've got you to expel them for looking like a dodgy couple up to no good ;)

2e82894a8c9427a6a2e95abd87f44f91_zpsq8oz2mee.jpg

Thanks bob :oops: we are looking forward to seeing the display when we return , I feel that without Lady C the lads that lost there lives on nr the estate may have been forgotten in time but now will never be .I can't remember what I found out about him was he in the 93 bomber group USAF fort worth JAIL HOUSE comes to mind age is a bugger :old: but i'v looked up a few since then for another group lol. I would add the other aircraft that are on the estate they now also have a place to be remembered at and stay in the harts of the British people . They gave so much to the UK in times of need .
:tiphat:

The way you are having bits of you repaired and replaced Bob beware of Budget cuts. :D

Yorkie.

Cheers Yorkie bud that is just me and that's so close to the truth,

Bob

I wish I'd known - I took my parents there last month. I could've got you to expel them for looking like a dodgy couple up to no good ;)

2e82894a8c9427a6a2e95abd87f44f91_zpsq8oz2mee.jpg

Hi willie

Thank you so much for that, how cool would that have been a proper wind up followed by a private tour,
Bob

Thanks bob :oops: we are looking forward to seeing the display when we return , I feel that without Lady C the lads that lost there lives on nr the estate may have been forgotten in time but now will never be .I can't remember what I found out about him was he in the 93 bomber group USAF fort worth JAIL HOUSE comes to mind age is a bugger :old: but i'v looked up a few since then for another group lol. I would add the other aircraft that are on the estate they now also have a place to be remembered at and stay in the harts of the British people . They gave so much to the UK in times of need .
:tiphat:

Paul,you got it bud fort worth jail house,

I have a few things here Paul that we may not be using so I know your a bit of a collector so just for you as you have helped me so much with a few bits that if you wish you can select a bit of the aircraft parts that we have found as a souvenir

bob.

wow that would be cool big feller :D nice ball gun 'N' twin .50's ;) lol nah wont fit in truck be nice on top though ?? anything Bob will it be fine a real treat for me and will be added to the rest of the bits and bobs ,

You've got an office !!!

I have 2 :) and 3 4x4's and a combine harvester 109 gates 6000 acresan old railway line, and to top it all I have the highest point in Hampshire"...........and he keys to a kingdom, ;)

Bob

Back