BDS Members Survey.

User00001

Just completed the online members survey. Well worth doing if you want the Society to represent your views.

Hardly comparable organisations, but there you are.
I must agree but I think the BASC is a bit more 'hands on' than the BDS.
I was a member for many years but recently had a look at what I was paying for and decided to terminate.
I was quite surprised, but pleasantly I might add, to be asked why I was cancelling my membership which made me think, hmm perhaps they do worry about their membership,
Then I thought ahh, there must be a few of others terminating and now, but only now, are they beginning to wonder why.
As they have followed up with a full blown survey, perhaps my initial thoughts were correct.

I must agree but I think the BASC is a bit more 'hands on' than the BDS.
I was a member for many years but recently had a look at what I was paying for and decided to terminate.
I was quite surprised, but pleasantly I might add, to be asked why I was cancelling my membership which made me think, hmm perhaps they do worry about their membership,
Then I thought ahh, there must be a few of others terminating and now, but only now, are they beginning to wonder why.
As they have followed up with a full blown survey, perhaps my initial thoughts were correct.

In that case the survey won't be relevant to you either but, again, thanks for your input.

If any members wish to take part in the survey, which takes about ten minutes, please do. It is a simple and easy way to directly contribute to your society and influence the way it runs and what it does.

Missed the closing date but read the questions. Looks like you can still complete it but don't want to give that much personal information.

Back