whats a realistic and fair price

joed

I have a Zeiss diavari up for a potential swap in the for sales section. I got as part of a rifle package I bought. It's a 2.5-10 x48. What's a realistic and fair price to sell it at? Glass and scope in good nick

Joe are you nuts? You want your bumps felt if it is a genuine Zeiss Diavari and not one of those Diaclit jobbies.

For God sake do what ever you have to, to raise the money for night vision but don't sell a decent scope. Even if you have to sell yourself as a toy boy around the pubs of Ross on grab a grannie night, but don't get rid of a good scope as it will cost you to replace it at some time in the future.

N.B. Look at the price in somewhere like Sportsman Gun Centre or Uttings and then think of 2/3rds of the new price. Alternatively look at the used price in Macleods of Tain that should give you some idea.

I did hear tell that you started 18 months ago but so far haven't raised enough for your lens caps. :rofl:

The Diavari 2.5-10x48 was the first decent scope I ever bought. I was a 21 year old Understalker and I had to get a bank loan to buy that and a washing machine at the same time! Believe it or not the washing machine is still working 22 years later!

Great scope from the days before Zeiss lost the plot! I later sold it on my Mannlicher Professional as I got an offer that I couldn't refuse. Deeply regret getting rid of both.

Joe are you nuts? You want your bumps felt if it is a genuine Zeiss Diavari and not one of those Diaclit jobbies.

For God sake do what ever you have to, to raise the money for night vision but don't sell a decent scope. Even if you have to sell yourself as a toy boy around the pubs of Ross on grab a grannie night, but don't get rid of a good scope as it will cost you to replace it at some time in the future.

Would that be at Jaqueline's perhaps? :-|

I did hear tell that you started 18 months ago but so far haven't raised enough for your lens caps. :rofl:

Have you seen the prices of the lens caps in R and B though!!

I've seen Joe shoot - he doesn't need a good scope, just a REALLY big one...:rofl:

Adam I think officially, you heard me shoot and I'm sorry, but that was a zombie rabbit and it wouldn't die

Would that be at Jaqueline's perhaps? :-|

Jaquelines is now shut....I have nothing to do with it's demise

Back