Thread: what did I do?

what did I do?

to earn a slap in the face..

Was in Tesco's the other day and I picked up a crate of Stella and popped it on the trolley.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.

"They're on offer, only 10 for twelve cans!" I explain.

"Put them back. We can't afford it!" insists the wife and we carry on shopping...

A few aisles later, the wife picks up a 20 jar of face cream and sticks it on the trolley.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," she says.

Did I deserve the slap ?

According to she who must be obeyed .. a resounding

I got a slap from my wife as well.

I told her that the Chrismsas present I gave her was going back to the shop cause it did not do exactly what it's says on the tin - it was vanishing cream

I asked my Mrs what she wanted for her birthday, and she replied "a divorce"

Christ I thought, I wasn't planning on spending that much!

Well I am just helping my mate with his divorce so now I have bought the new books could sort out some type of payment in kind for you lol

Great joke loved it my other half even saw the amusing side .

I would find something better than face cream to spend my money on like something out of a gun shop that i needed for stalking

I must sound very strange to a lot of women

my other half has just read this and she started to chuckle,
    may bobt you should of gone for 24 cans

Nice one bobt

Reminds me of one of the young Moles telling their mum that she looked like a Spice Girl. Mrs Mole was very pleased until she asked which one.

'Old Spice' came the reply. Little beggar didn't even get a slap - he moved too fast.