Celtic v Ross County (don't click if you don't want to know the score!)

I'm not much of a football fan but it's nice to see the wee teams hump the superstars. Now if Raith can pull it off tomorrow what a result, and intersting final that would be - Ross or Raith in Europe. The overpaid mollycoddled superstars should hang their heads in shame.

Im pretty gutted about the score as im a celtic fan however i wrote the season off weeks ago so i have accepted it.

im glad a smaller team has got to the final and I hope they do well, it's good to see that a team outside the old firm will win something.

If the final is raith v county is there enough people in both towns to fill hampden?!

I was out seeing the East Fife Male Voice Chior last night. The conducter was telling us of the Raith match last time around. The bbc announcer said "They will be singing in the streets of Raith tonight." They hadn't got a clue.
Jim

As a Cally Thisle fan I am over the moon, brings back memories "Supercallyarefantasticcelticareatrocious" or something similar. Great for a Highland team these wegies need a shot like this and what a right and left eh 2-0. Some trophy, fandabydozy......

Well done lads

Donsider

I love to see the underdog win in any sport so well done Ross Country.
Truth is i can`t wait for the day when football bankrupts itself and we won`t have to hear about these overpaid pampered "superstars" again.
There are a few people i can think of who could do with/deserve thousands and thousands of pounds per week and no footballer is fit enough to lick their boots.
basil.

Just watched the match on the beeb. Fantastic. What a great side Ross County it was the Premiership side by far. Celtic can lick their wounds as I have an extra wee dram before bed time. Fantastick..............Hick.

and as a rangers man i can only pass on my congratulations on a fantastic result as well,i must admit if any"wee team"has a good rsult against a bigger team it is a truly earned achievement and this is one of the biggest!

Well done to Ross County they were the best team on the day .But i am afraid that it will go down as a pour Celtic and the credit for Ross will be lost. They might suggest there is a conspiracy :D

Back