Help with slipping diff on a 250TRX Honda

Chasey

I have an old TRX 250 and the diff on the rear axle (2WD) is causing me greif on slipery surfaces reducing it to a 1 wheel drive far too easily.

I wanted to stop this hapening and wonderd if thers anything I can do except have it welded up?

Of road only so not that bothered if the diff is locked

ATB

Mark

don't know if they do them for yours but air lockers ? but prob buckets of ££££ or just slow down lol sorry had too

don't know if they do them for yours but air lockers ? but prob buckets of ££££ or just slow down lol sorry had too

Slow down??? id be happy to just move :D

Biggest problem is pulling away from stationary. Lots and lots of single wheel spin on any loose surface or slippery gras :(

I have small knoble baloon lawn tyres on it and I am thinking more agressive tred patterns might help? But I am convinced both wheels finding traction would make a big diferance.

Does anybody know if I can put any 9" tyre on my 9X9 rim?

ATB

Chasey

could be on the right track feller have you got a box on the front and none on the rear ?

Is it the same wheel that spins every time ? If so check the splines on the end of your axle that is NOT spinning the spline wears where it fits to the hub hence no drive to that side