San Andreas Film

User00001

Just got back from seeing this at the cinema.

Words cannot describe how pants it is!

They will have to start a whole new range of award categories for this one!

This is without a doubt the worse film ever made. No idea why it was released at the cinema, should have gone straight to car boot sale. I seriously considered asking for our money back!

So, to conclude this film review, its bad, very very bad.

I suppose maybe my date was the one who ruined it! Ha ha ha.. All I remember was it was a terrible time in Kingston cinema! LOL

To make matters worse, I missed a Coastguard shout while I was in the cinema. I had deliberately left my pager in the car. It would have been an ideal excuse to get up and run out the door!

......... I seriously considered asking for our money back!

So, to conclude this film review, its bad, very very bad.

I actually did, once in my life, ask for my money back after a film. It was Young Einstein, starring Yahoo Serious (so bad that the name is still irreparably seared into my brain). The manager would not refund, but he let us stay and go into another theater and watch a different film.

I actually did, once in my life, ask for my money back after a film. It was Young Einstein, starring Yahoo Serious (so bad that the name is still irreparably seared into my brain). The manager would not refund, but he let us stay and go into another theater and watch a different film.

So bad ? Have you seen, "baseball bimbos in hillbilly hell"?

As bad as snakes on a plane ?
Samuel l Jackson must have had a tax bill or been skint when he got involved wi that p1sh

Paul

Anything to do with california has got to be pants,you have to be a fruit loop to live there!:cuckoo:

Lol - My sister-in-law is emigrating to L.A in July :)
Had to go to see San Andreas just so I can tell her I briefly saw her new house as it fell over!!

Have to agree with both Glyn and Doug though!
Terrible film and the sister-in-law is nuts.....

No the worst was "Left Behind" with Nicholas Cage (who should be in one for doing it). A bit like "Snakes on a Plane the Jesus Edition"!

Back