charity stalks / private fraser

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi guys

I'm offering a charity stalking opportunity to take 3 species for private frasers charity.

I'm offering 3 x am or pm stalks as one lot as follows:- details and dates to be mutually agreed.

stalk 1, I will take the winning bidder out for a roe buck in the next couple of months (maybe in the rut if preferred )

stalk 2, Fallow in season, either for a pricket early season or wait until November for the females/prickets your choice.

stalk 3, Muntjac, bucks or doe's obviously if you want to try for a trophy buck you will have to wait until they are in hard antler.

please bid on this post and I will get the winning bidder to donate on the just giving page set up by dave1372.

auction will end at 1pm a week today ( 09 06 15 )

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/105052-Private-Fraser-Donations

Any questions please ask.

Atb

Wayne

Hi guys

I'm offering a charity stalking opportunity to take 3 species for private frasers charity.

I'm offering 3 x am or pm stalks as one lot as follows:- details and dates to be mutually agreed.

stalk 1, I will take the winning bidder out for a roe buck in the next couple of months (maybe in the rut if preferred )

stalk 2, Fallow in season, either for a pricket early season or wait until November for the females/prickets your choice.

stalk 3, Muntjac, bucks or doe's obviously if you want to try for a trophy buck you will have to wait until they are in hard antler.

please bid on this post and I will get the winning bidder to donate on the just giving page set up by dave1372.

auction will end at 1pm a week today ( 09 06 15 )

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/105052-Private-Fraser-Donations

Any questions please ask.

Atb

Wayne

Wayne, I would like to thank-you personally for this very kind donation.It shows what a fantastic forum this site is and I am sure Charlie would be humbled by the all the kind words and money raised in his memory.

Wayne, I would like to thank-you personally for this very kind donation.It shows what a fantastic forum this site is and I am sure Charlie would be humbled by the all the kind words and money raised in his memory.

Pleasure mate nice to do something for a good cause.

Nice bidding guy's :thumb:

Great offer mate.

Guys. You will be very well looked after in some stunning countryside.
You will also get the pleasure of stalking with Max.

Good luck.
ATB
Jon

last chance guys,

Ends at 1pm very good chance at getting a nice roebuck. :doh: no pressure :lol:

thanks for bidding guy's great cause.

Wayne

Last edited:
I'd just like to thank Wayne for his generosity and good company over the weekend.

He was the perfect host and I couldn't have wished for a better experience.

Novice

I'd just like to thank Wayne for his generosity and good company over the weekend.

He was the perfect host and I couldn't have wished for a better experience.

Novice

Pleasure mate good to meet you and thanks for your good shooting, I look forward to the write up and the nest round on the Fallow.

Atb

Wayne

Back