Thread: Sponsored Ofqual EFAW +F First Aid Couse 1 Day 11th July

Sponsored Ofqual EFAW +F First Aid Couse 1 Day 11th July

Saturday 11th July Details Below Only 70 per person with payment securing place. Click on the link to download your booking form:

Quote Originally Posted by big_dog View Post
    Hi paul just back in from the first aid course was excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by alasdair View Post
    Thanks Paul,
    it was really good to be listening to instructors with real-life hands-on experience of what they were talking about.
    Will happily repeat the experience in three years time with the same team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7046 View Post
    As already said, delivered by experienced knowledgable guys. First time I've done any first aid course so found it interesting. Thanks for arranging it Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by beer can View Post
    I attended this course on sunday and found it to be an extremely good.

I have to have an emergency first aid qual for my work which needed renewing. I have done an emergency at work qual before which is dull as dishwater and a tick box exercise.

The trainer for this course was able to tick the box with the minimum of dishwater while really focusing on the important mental and physical items to take away.
    The trainer being currently an member of the armed forces with i think a part medical role was able to give background and substance to alot of the course content.
    With the trainer also a deer stalker he was able to relate to many of the stalkers attending.
    The course also covered part F soon to be required by the forrestry.

Interestingly this course is a one day Emergency first aid at work with part F.
    To upgrade to the 3 day full FIST AID AT WORK can be completed as a 2 day add on.

Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 03-06-2015 at 19:08.

I'd love to come but it's just too far
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Thanks Rob, if you have your own venue down there (any good size room would do) and 5 guys I'm sure we could sort you out the same course with trainer/assessor at the same price per man?!

Hi Paul received my first aid certificate to day thank you top rate course.(17 MAY)

cheers Den and thanks for your support, best of luck

This course is running on Saturday, still space for another body or two. Light lunch included, cheers

I can highly recommend this course.It is run by lads who use what they teach and put it over in a way that makes it interesting.
    Even the lunch of home made soup and sandwiches were great.
    Total respect for the guys running it. I can see our armed forces are in safe hands.