realtree vehicles

mickjgardner

Just wondered if anyone new where to get the film kits to put on my old discovery to make it realtree camouflage .Saw it in a landrover mgazine but cant find it now.It is a film that stciks on but is removable but just thought it would tidy my disco up a bit and hide it a bit when i am shooting,Seen an L200 in it and looks really smart

let me know how you get no with it , if you manage to find it again ive been thinking of doing my ford ranger !

cheers lee

May I ask why? To me it just shouts "man with guns, lets break in" to the wrong sort of people.

Sam

Be WARNED

A few years back when the first real tree shotguns came out, I was first in line to get mine[8-shot berreta]

On the first day while checking snares , I lent it against a tree:-|

Two hours later I found it:doh:

This never happened with the old Franchi which possessed none of it's original blueing or varnish and glinted in the sun, well the parts that weren't covered in rust.

I nearly went down the route of a cammo quad, but reconned bright red was a safer bet as are orange knifes

Just wondered if anyone new where to get the film kits to put on my old discovery to make it realtree camouflage .
Saw it in a landrover mgazine but cant find it now.I
t is a film that stciks on but is removable but just thought it would tidy my disco up a bit and hide it a bit when i am shooting,Seen an L200 in it and looks really smart
Must be good then !:D, Why not just get out the paint?, Or just get a Defender......... you can nail anything on then!:lol: Steve.

In the BASC or BDS mag there is usually an advert for it, unfortunatley, I don't have either of the last copies, someone out there in Cyber SD world might have a copy kicking about.

TJ

i want to do my Seat Ibiza in realtree. :D im joking. where can you get those big berreta stickers for your rear windscreen?

Hi Lee, are you really sure about the camo vehicle? Look on ebay under Ford Ranger Tipper. I have a tipper but wouldn't dream of doing that to it.

Hi Lee, are you really sure about the camo vehicle? Look on ebay under Ford Ranger Tipper. I have a tipper but wouldn't dream of doing that to it.

lol thats funny , i see what you mean thats got im yankie duck killer written all over it !

cheers lee

IMG_0065.jpg

Got the stuff from the States even camo window film which has tiny hole sin so looks tinted from inside.

I have considered that one scottyhboy.Insurance say that green cars have the worst accident rates and as i live on a farm i am always driving in the countryside but when you think about it you see the car front on which is grill bumper windscreen etc,none of which are cammo

Mick you can get it from target sports of Bolton, we have done a quad and a golf buggy in th stuff all you need is a hair dryer and a squeegy realy easy stuff to use andlooks great.

not so sure it shouts guns in your car,if you stop at a petrol satation or shop and get out with cammo gear on i am sure people will guess you may have a gun in your car.can even say it about a bds or basc sticker in the window.Iam very happy with my gun security and i am not going to be governed by theiving little toerags what i wear or do.I am not ashamed of my sport

That's the spirit Mick!, I am fed up of the way we seem to have to go about things like we should be ashamed! If I had a spare high seat I'd erect it in full view of a certain anti's home........the one who sent a two car response team to my place, funny how more shooting effort is required near her property, the rabbits seem to have become quite hard to control since last year!

That's the spirit Mick!, I am fed up of the way we seem to have to go about things like we should be ashamed! If I had a spare high seat I'd erect it in full view of a certain anti's home........the one who sent a two car response team to my place, funny how more shooting effort is required near her property, the rabbits seem to have become quite hard to control since last year!

thats the way !

Back