Thread: Rat bait

Rat bait

Any of you guys got any good cocktails for rat bait, to draw them out so I can shoot them, I have been told to blend up cat food and peanut butter. Been havin abit of trouble at work and need to try and get rid of a few,
    Any help much appreciated.

Bird seed great results with that.

Shadrach, Liquidised cat food is ideal. Because it is a liquid, the rats have to stop to lap it up, it can work very well. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

Cheers, will try both over the weekend, might lay some bait in the morning and see what they take tomorrow afternoon. Then hopefully sunday I will get some of the crafty buggers!

Cheapo banana milkshake - works a treat and as mentioned, they can't just grab it and leg it
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Mix up chocolate spread with veg oil to a thick but pourable consistency. Everything they could possibly want. Salt sweet and high in fat. We had several good evenings last winter at a pet feed supply warehouse with this. Any normal food they already had free access to so this was something different and got them to stop long enough for a dose of lead paracetamol. Let us know how you get on

hot dogs they love them !.