Thread: Parker Hale stock wanted

Parker Hale stock wanted

Can anybody help? I have a barreled action in 308 that I want to start using as a project. I need a Parker Hale stock in any condition (ANY) just so I can build up the rifle. can be wood or plastic so long as it is cheap! Thanks.

Go on the boyds web site. Fill your boots plenty to choose from about 130 delivered. You need one to fit a Mauser 98 large ring action.

...or phone Norman Clark, Rugby?

(Mind you, Norman Clark and cheap don't normally go together!).
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Hi DMC
    I have a Parker Hale in 243 stock which I am about to destroy if it suitable for your project let me know, price wise will be determined by you.

Hi, just got your message! I bought one the other day and it when it turned up it was the wrong one! Grrr!! I need a stock for a 1200 Safari.
    You say you have a whole rifle to destroy....I can take the whole thing and dispose of it for you...where are you? How much do you want for it? I could use the trigger as well if it is ok.