New ***Bushnell Binoculars with built in rangefinder.***

That's a great find!

I'll be interested to see how this thread goes.

If you imported them from the States what would you anticipate paying in import duty? If any .....

That's a great find!

I'll be interested to see how this thread goes.

If you imported them from the States what would you anticipate paying in import duty? If any .....

I have an aunt that live in Stuart Florida, I would have it shipped to her house and ask her to bring it over with her next month.

I'd be interested to have a look at these, or hear from anyone who has given them some good use.

As robbobsam said, they may not be quite the leicas or zeiss equivalent, but for around a grand less (I've got friends in the states who could ship them to me as a gift - they're sooo generous! ;)) then they may be a good (slightly more) affordable alternative.

Gez

I'd be interested to have a look at these, or hear from anyone who has given them some good use.

As robbobsam said, they may not be quite the leicas or zeiss equivalent, but for around a grand less (I've got friends in the states who could ship them to me as a gift - they're sooo generous! ;)) then they may be a good (slightly more) affordable alternative.

Gez

Gifts over £30 (I think) are subject to vat and import duty, they get everytime! :( Sometimes they do miss some stuff though. :)

Gifts over £30 (I think) are subject to vat and import duty, they get everytime! :( Sometimes they do miss some stuff though. :)

I only get pinged 50% of the time. I tend to buy nearly all my clothes from LL Bean or Cabela's (they do big sizes, cheap!). And have bought other stuff from ebay USA and paid no duty at all.

If you do get pinged, there is an £8.00 handling fee + the duty, all in it adds about an extra 35% to your cost.

ft

Back