Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puppy for sale due to change of circumstances

Puppy for sale due to change of circumstances

Some might recall tht I advertised my litter of GWP x Viszla's back in January. thanks to those that showed interest.

Unfortunately one of the buyers has had a change of circumstances and I have to find a new home.

The pup is a liver and white bitch (mostly liver) called Meadow Rue or Rue for short. She is now 11 weeks old and has been with the breeder since whelping. She hasn't been moved around at all.

Pup is Docked and dew clawed, chipped and has now had its inoculations. Rue has been kept inside and caged. She is house trained already (within reason for an 11 week old pup!) and asks to go out.

By the way, it loves deer and is frightened of nothing!

Let me know by PM if interested or call 07876 35 77 23. I will be around for you to come and look at the pup (in Whitby N.Yorks from Thursday til Sunday this week (15th - 18th).

400.00 ono.

Last edited by Wingers243; 12-04-2010 at 23:23.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image001.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	437.1 KB 
ID:	772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00122.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	547.1 KB 
ID:	771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00106.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	359.6 KB 
ID:	770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00121.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	769
    Pics attached for you and one of mum as well.

I have Rue's sister (Fern) and Gadget has her brother (Buck) - both are shaping up really well for a future of stalking and tracking. They are fantastic dogs; really biddable and lively - we had them both together on the beach this weekend whilst bass fishing and it was brilliant to see them scenting and beginning to point.

The GWP x Vizla is a really nice cross - very pretty. Obviously I'm biased but anyone looking for a deer dog should consider this puppy.

Nice one Adam. Thanks. Didn't pay any comission for that either! An absolutely accurate description though.

Pleased Fern is coming on well, I did try to call you few weeks ago but I guess you were off on another jaunt again...

Great looking pup....unfortunately, I've been told that I'll be a single man if I get a fourth dog! Hope you find a good, working home for her.

Think I just had a male version of "Going Broody" after seeing this!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Finnbear270 I know exactly what you mean. My old GWP (13years old) is by my feet as I type. I keep saying that I won't get another one, but having seen Rue I am awful tempted. I know that if the daughters see the pictures my life will be hell until I say yes.

Ok so how do we get your daughters to see the photos 8x57?

Now I have not got a deer or gun dog but we now have 4 mutts so it's out fo the question for me.

Will they really point Bass ?

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
    Will they really point Bass ?

Just beat me to it.

I wish I could say I'd have her.....