Lighweight Quality Moderators?

Aimzonic i think thats how you spell it ? From alan rhone ice got the smallist one on my 243 r8 and cant remend it anoth its a lot better then my atec cmm4 and a lot sorter to

I can only compare the Dpt to the original T8, Wildcat P8, A-TEC Cmm4 and the A-TEC over barrel mod and a titanium one I had.
The Dpt is very light and reasonably priced and is modular so if you wish, you can add modules which are also well priced.

Would you recommend the DPT over the likes of a wildcat evolution? I must say I prefer reflex mods.

It is a reflex mod :cool:... They also do a front mounted version but the over barrel reflex version is very light, very compact and very effective.. size/weight vs performance is probably up there with the best..

I have had predator 8(just too big and way too heavy) I have also had front end mounted trident.. (not overly effective and made the rifle too long and unbalanced)n .. to be honest I would struggle to fault my dpt... best of both worlds (reflex, over barrel and compact/light!)

As for price... I wouldn't say they are particularly cheap.. £250 ish for the reflex version which is about par for the course... you can also strip completely and add baffles if you so wish..

Top kit :thumb:

DPT just tried mine today, on zero i have a A bolt in 6.5x55, fantastic very low recoil and great sound reduction and very light on barrel balances out well
£240 well worth it
better than my older A tec, but time moves on and so does technology.

Back