Dog run sections

remmy243

I no its not stalking but I am building a new kennel and am looking for dog run metal bar sections with doors that have good spring latches or even better a built in lock on them what do you recommend and from who ?
Thanks for any help

Only thiing i'd say is get the 5cm spacings if going for bars, not much deaer and handy if u ever get a pup. Mate had lucky escape with his litter of pups almost escaping throu the bars of his new kennels

I've just bought the cheaper ones in past and seem fine the problem with fancy locks etc is sections usually just bolted together or there is so many other weak points if someone really wants ur dogs they will get them.
Seen fancy locking 1's advertised somewhere but very dear when a cheap padlock does the same job stops opportunists/kids as u will never stop a determined thief

Last edited:
Echo the above I've just had some new kennels and runs with 5cm solid bar fully galvanised from TIMBERBUILD
a few quid more expensive but my old hollow 8cm runs will eventually be replaced with the above .
i made a pretty decent lock myself for the new runs I can email a picture if your interested in timberbuild runs .
norma

Back