Thanks Stalking Directory.

pipe man

IMG_2818 (2).jpgI having being using the SD monkey sticks for ages and i cannot fault them.I know this topic has been done to death but i had to post this pic a friend took while i was having a pop at some steel targets.Only because i read the thread on these sticks and so many people were so positive about them did i give them a go and have never looked back.

Great phot. Looks like the gun from Eraser with the green light and 'laser' coming out the barrel, how you get that last your FEO ;)
Thanks Greener Jim,my mate is big into cameras and he always wanted to take a photo of the rifle firing-went out lamping shortly after this pic was taken and sods law did not see a single fox except while driving back and it was crossing the road!!

Awesome photo!
Your mate must be a big lad as he looks rather 'hunched' on the sticks. You can get the same sticks in 2.1m length. I made a set for a chap on here last week who is about 6'2". I used 2 of the 1.8m and cut 2 of the longer ones down to 1.9m. Straight locked out legs and a straight back give you more rigid stability.
How did you get the timing of the photo so well?
MS

Awesome photo!
Your mate must be a big lad as he looks rather 'hunched' on the sticks. You can get the same sticks in 2.1m length. I made a set for a chap on here last week who is about 6'2". I used 2 of the 1.8m and cut 2 of the longer ones down to 1.9m. Straight locked out legs and a straight back give you more rigid stability.
How did you get the timing of the photo so well?
MS
Its me in photo im am small 5 foot 9 inches i just used sticks from the wifes gardening stock-still good out to 200 on fox even with me hunched over but you are right i must at sometime buy the correct size.My mate had all different settings for camera and some type of timer all i had to do was take the shot

I made a set a couple of weeks ago. Superb. I have never been one for carrying sticks but these make it so worthwhile. Two bucks for two outings which I wouldn't have got a look in without them.

Back