Available: DSC1 Nr Dumfries at SRUC Barony Campus Aug 1st/2nd

Paul at Fechan

DSC1 South West Scotland at SRUC Barony Campus near Dumfries - £300

This is a highly respected course and venue. Course included free pre-course learning materials, free use of estate rifle and full professional support for less able learners or novices just starting out. Get in touch for more info or to book, good luck!

More information: Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 - SRUC

I can recommend Paul and the course he does,( I passed mine in May with him) Hes a belting bloke who explains everything clearly

highly recomended

atb

kjf

Great place to sit level 1 here I done mine at barony a few years ago with Paul and Andrew and found the venue and course first class,
Paul's a good lad and good at his job makes you feel at ease and has the banter also and if you are lucky you might get taken out to look for Fallow at night!
Nah that wont happen the now it''s not snowing ! Can you remember that night Paul?
All the best mate.

Ditto to all the statements above, did my DSC1 a couple of years ago with Paul and Andrew at Baroney....I had the best time, and was nervous as hell... and both guys really did their best with me, Deer ID was my letdown, but, they got me there, and got 100% in ID... I still remember the wee "tricks" Paul.....I can now tell the difference between a Roe and a Fox...:)

Back