Cotswold Shooting Centre, Cirencester, Open Day Sat 16th April

Cyres

Some time ago there was a thread but can't locate it.

I think quite a few members intend to go, if so could we all meet up?

Runs from 10am-4pm, as I am 30mins away will be there from 10:30 ish.

Would anybody fancy pub lunch if time/resources permit.

Could members post if they intend to go

D

Cyres

It is on the Saturday, but the date is actually the 17th, not the 16th - the original email from them got it wrong!

You can find details of what the open day incudes here: http://www.go-country.co.uk/store/. You can also see some photos from the same event last year if you go to their main website and click on the "Open Day" link at the top. Beware though, there are even photos of one or two site members!!

I will definitely be there and I believe 243Varmint and KevinF are also hoping to go.

I am out stalking in the morning but will plan to get there around late morning/lunch time if I can. Regarding pub lunch, I'll have to see what else is lined up for the day, but they do give away some pretty good food there anyway, if you like venison that is ;)

Once again we ought to have SD Site Polo Shirts so that we recognise fellow 'brethren'. I really must get round to trying to organise some if admin would be okay about it. As it is, I will most likely be in plain green combat trousers and some form of rugby jersey (South Africa, Ireland or somesuch), or shorts if it's hot enough :D

See you there

Willie,

Snap, I too will be out after bambis on Sat am. I will the tall guy wearing glasses, short hair and blue jeans.

Looking forward to seeing some members on the day.

D

I had every intention of attending but due to 'Higher Authority' :mad: I will be battling traffic down the A303 to South Devon.
Perhaps you could raise a glass or two on my behalf and think of me for a few seconds:D
Cyres, forget the pub lunch, if it was like last year there will be enough 'tasters' from the carcass used for Guess the weight:D

Unfortunately lads, Field fencing has to take priority. Working last weekend we found the ground hardening by the hour. We need to complete it tomorrow. OR THE TRIP TO THE GAMEKEEPERS FAIR SUNDAY, IS OFF.

Well I'm supposed to be labouring for the guy building my garage tomorrow but I'm going to try to get him set up and make it over for about lunch time.

I remember faces but I'm rubbish with names. Please forgive me if I know who you are but have forgotten your name!

Back