Re Fieldsports Channel changes

Bavarianbrit

I have just watched the latest Fieldsports Channel and the change they have made to the presentation method (subtitles on screen for the idiots amongst us) I had 3 months in the USA with the tv showing this cr*p.
I cannot enjoy tv this way so that the last time I will tune in to this channel.
Shame.
Martin

I have just watched the latest Fieldsports Channel and the change they have made to the presentation method (subtitles on screen for the idiots amongst us) I had 3 months in the USA with the tv showing this cr*p.
I cannot enjoy tv this way so that the last time I will tune in to this channel.
Shame.
Martin
Subtitles on the screen for the idiots amongst us !!!! Will they not be for the deaf !!!!!!

Why don't you just click the little 'CC' icon in the bottom right of the screen and see what happens?

That's magic! :D

65 Y/O idiot thats me!!!
Just started with Alpine infotainment in Munich on a Q7 Audi job and I am totally underwhelmed by all this software etc junk.
I just tried that tip & it works, many thanks.
Anybody heard of a raspberry Pi2 ? the freaks at Alpine are raving about it as a tool & costs only £35.
Martin

Last edited:
My rasbery pi functions as my enterftainment centre at home... pretty much replaces cable/satelite.. can get anything on it but you need a decent broadband service to get the best out of it.. streaming in 1080p takes some bandwidth.. luckily we have 152meg!

Back