Hello from the Southern USA

crow juice

Was reading some posts on your Web site and thought I would join up if you didn't mind having a guy from the across the pond. I live near Memphis Tennessee and hunt mostly coyotes, feral pigs , squirrels , and deer. I am a serious hand loader and shooter.

No Objections to our numerous American members, some of the most informative input certainly in relation to reloading comes from that side of the table....! You guys get to play with a much wider variety of firearms and much more freely than we do, so feel free to contribute!

Crow juice
Welcome to the site, our american cousins are most welcome here, my Mrs keeps on at me to have a holiday in Memphis so she can visit Gracelands (big Elvis fan) but there is nothing there that i want to see or do ,,,,,, bit of hog shooting might just change my mind LOL,, and in exchange i can sort you out with some roe deer shooting in scotland if you ever "get across the pond"

cheers
Ray

Crow juice .......welcome, its great to have some, input from the South.....great hunting opportunities down there. My son emigrated to the U.S. from the UK about 10 years ago.....he lives in Georgia just across the state line from you I think.

Hi Crow Juice,
Im new to this forum too and am also a hand loader. I lived in the US for a while when I was studying at MIT. The closest I got to Memphis as Atlanda.

Back