Love it.

Has anyone tried or purchased one of these yet? I'm interested to see how they work in the real world as the idea looks great.

Do you recon you could get a row in that top bit when expanded?

They do a 42 litre version too! have a look on the Vorn website.

Have to echo some of the earlier comments.... I really want one and now need to find an excuse!!!!! There are plenty of hunting backpacks out there with a built in or attachable rifle sling but i haven't seen any that make it so accessible.. and price wise... yep.. expensive but no more so than other brands.. would be interested in hearing how comfy and well designed the harness system is though.. that tends to be the make or break of any pack.

They do a 42 litre version too! have a look on the Vorn website.

Have to echo some of the earlier comments.... I really want one and now need to find an excuse!!!!! There are plenty of hunting backpacks out there with a built in or attachable rifle sling but i haven't seen any that make it so accessible.. and price wise... yep.. expensive but no more so than other brands.. would be interested in hearing how comfy and well designed the harness system is though.. that tends to be the make or break of any pack.

They really good and very comfortable. Of course I would say that. But in all honesty we gave both the deer and the lynx packs a damn good workout this weekend over some tough FC ground and they were great.

We had every intention of doing a video today but as usual, it was pi55ing down! :doh:

If anyone is in the North West and wants to try mine, you are welcome. :)

They really good and very comfortable. Of course I would say that. But in all honesty we gave both the deer and the lynx packs a damn good workout this weekend over some tough FC ground and they were great.

We had every intention of doing a video today but as usual, it was pi55ing down! :doh:

If anyone is in the North West and wants to try mine, you are welcome. :)

How North West? I travel about a bit so it might be possible.

How North West? I travel about a bit so it might be possible.

About a fifteen minute drive inland from Liverpool airport. If you are ever in the area, just give us a call and you are welcome to try one out. :)

Edit: We have an FC lease near Newton Stewart if that's a bit closer!! :lol:

Well my Lynx pack arrived a couple of days ago & I'm absolutely delighted with it. The build quality far exceeded my expectations & it really does work. I don't normally use a moderator as I tend to do a lot of walking & the pack is just about perfect for quickly accessing the rifle as shown in the videos. I'm sure it would work just as well with a moderated rifle. The only time I had any issue was when the sling caught on the release hook; simply allowing the sling to be outside the rifle compartment sorted that out & it hasn't happened again.

I also tried the rifle with a lightweight cover (solo hunter) & it worked with that too; handy for Scottish weather.

I won't have the chance to stalk for a few weeks so I loaded the pack up with water bottles to test the comfort. I weighed the full pack at just shy of 10kg then wore it for a brisk 6 mile walk this morning with the dogs & I have to say that I have never worn such a comfortable back pack and I barely noticed that the weight was there.

It is so comfortable, well engineered & ingenious that I would have to say that it is worth the asking price. I suspect that the bigger one would be too big for anything you're likely to do in the UK though. The only problem is how to get that roe back to the car but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Back