Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Dry Summer Shirt / Long Tee

Quick Dry Summer Shirt / Long Tee

Im after a quick drying / sports material top for summer stalking, im sick of cotton taking forever to dry once wet.

Does anyone know a one? Looked on ebay etc and can see t-shirts but nothing long sleeve.

Can be camo or dark green doesn't really matter.

Do a search for Buffalo pertex. Wonderful stuff.

Is colour important? I've got some Helly Hansen lifawear that I've had for years and is superb as a base layer but it is black with white detailing down the arms. Some of the new military multicam stuff is designed to be worn under body armour so has the wicking and quick drying properties but is, well, military looking.

eBay number 261679678216 looks ideal but only in medium but sure you could find them elsewhere

I've got a few fishing shirts, snowbee and reddington do good ones, lovely sage green colour, vents, when wet with swear or rain they're again in about 10/15 minutes.

They do surplus 'airy' tee shirts that are great
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Jack pike camo under armor vented pits thin material light warm enough on normal days keeps the crap off in shitty days,had mine a few seasons ,,,,i hardly put a coat on now,i cant remember the price off hand but they are not expensive,,,,like a smooth long sleeved tee 27 quid at springfeilds,shirt
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 10-07-2015 at 22:21.

Cheers lads plenty to go at there will take a look

I swear by these, have loads of em'...,d.ZGU&cad=rja
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Craghoppers kiwi shirt, great colour, dries almost instantly, fantasticly light weight.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink