Thread: Sauer stock removal tool

Sauer stock removal tool

Anyone with a spare Sauer 202 stock removal tool for sale ?

Theoretically this should work. It is a hex bolt removed by a 5mm hex key with a length required of 28cm. This is a hex 30cm therefor should reach. Bondhus Hexagon/Hex/Allen Key T Handle XL 300mm 12 Extra Long 3mm 4mm 5mm 8mm | eBay
    where the info came from
    It only took me an hour to find where I place my tool set. It is for the model 200 but I hope it is the same as your model.
    Miy two tools are ziplocked together so measurements are approximate. The long tool is 27.7cm long or about 10-7/8 inches which INCLUDES almost one inch of a female socket hex head that fits a number 5 metric hex key. The other end is a male number 5 metric hex (in fact the whole length is a number 5 male metric hex up to the female socket which is welded or solder onto it.
    The small tool is a 90 degree hex wrench which has a plastic protective covering on almost all of the long side and the turn. Then it goes just a tad onto the short side. The short side is a hex wrench, also number 5 metric. At the other end, the long end, there is a nib less than 1/2 inch long which is smaller than the running length of the long side. Except for the nib, that long side is covered in plastic and I cannot see anything but imagine that the rest of the long side is also #5metric. The nib is rounded and has a diameter of 4 or 5 mm. HTH bronsht
    Last edited by jimbo123p; 15-07-2015 at 08:45.

Are you selling that....i think the 200 and 202 are the same

Get the above. They fit perfectly.

eBay advert, click link or put long 5mm hex key in the search, not me selling, Jim