I still have two S/H gun safes for sale. Collection only.
- Both cabinets are in sound condition.
- Both have fixing holes in the back and floor.
- The "airgun" cabinet has only one set of keys. The "ammo cabinet" requires padlocks.
- There are some cosmetic defects from key-wear to the finish of the cabinets.
- Higher-resolution photos of the cabinets can be viewed by clicking the links.
- These cabinets are offered for sale elsewhere.
1. Airgun Cabinet - PRICE DROP! NOW JUST £20
- This is a vintage cabinet! As such it is made of heavier gauge steel but has an exposed hinge and external door flange.
- It would NOT meet current requirements for a firearms cabinet, but would be suitable for keeping airguns out of the wrong hands.
- It has a pale-grey matte paint finish
- It is unlined except for a foam pad on the floor and a thin rubber muzzle rest on the back wall.
- Cabinet Dimensions: H 130.5 cm x W 26 cm x D 24 cm
2. Ammo Cabinet - PRICE DROP! NOW JUST £10
- This is a basic, heavy gauge cabinet, with an exposed hinge, no internal locks, and hasps for padlocks.
- It was originally made as a take-down shotgun cabinet but would NOT be approved for this use today.
- However, it was accepted by my FLO as suitable for storing ammunition and is sold as such.
- It has a pale-grey matte paint finish.
- Cabinet Dimensions: H 75 cm x W 26 cm x D 24.5 cm