What makes you return!!

What makes you return

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just press the key on the far right of the laptop... third one down from the top :D

Just courteous to people's opinions.
Is it money or the experience........... I understand people's limitations due to financial costs which I would never devalue. Just some stalkers or people seem to deleiver by cost or pleasure, which can result in aims or values by those who pay.

Last edited:
With me it's an age thing. When I get there I can't remember why I went so I have to go back

I go with teyhan(Glyn) because it's good value for money,Always see deer,will go above and beyond to get me into a shooting opportunity(even rolling about in a wheat field barking at a buck):rofl: And most of all an enjoyable weekend..
dave
ps will do a write up on the (idiot in a wheat field):finger:

Solwaystalker for an annual trip ,good crack -value- ground - variety- accommodation and above all GOOD bloke
simples
norma

another vote for colin here even tho ive still not managed to get out with the gent as he has allready gone out of his way to help when i first started,top man,regards doug,

The only stalking I pay for is a week on the stags on an estate in Sutherland. I have free permissions down south and head north twice a year to join a couple of professionals on the hinds which costs me nothing.

Why do I pay for a week when I have plenty of stalking for free? Because I love the estate, the crack with the team of guns I go with and enjoy being out on the hill with the stalker. We usually hit the rut (last week Septenber) and the lodge is in the middle of the estate rather than on the edge so surrounded by roaring and rutting all day and all night.

It's a magical place where I can get away from telephones and emails, one I would sorely miss if one day we couldn't go.

Been with 5 guides ,keep going back to Malc.cant do enough to put you on the deer.shares his knowledge freely ,puts up with the daftest questions and knows how to laugh and knows his ground well.Met some great lads stalking there as well.atb

Had to put number 4 down as I've not as yet to pay for a stalk always gone with mates, on my little bit of ground or swapped for other shooting I have.

I go with teyhan(Glyn) because it's good value for money,Always see deer,will go above and beyond to get me into a shooting opportunity(even rolling about in a wheat field barking at a buck):rofl: And most of all an enjoyable weekend..
dave
ps will do a write up on the (idiot in a wheat field):finger:

You know, I have done many things to get a buck to take notice. You ain't seen nothin' yet.
Maybe the mankini next time.
When you coming to collect your head? Storage facilities are extra.

Back