Wanted, shooting

welcome. If you get swamped with offers of land and can't manage it all, I'll take the rest so long as its cheap and full of deer. Not so bothered about the foxes you can do them. Good luck with the search for the holy grail.:stag::hind::fox:

Welcome to the site, as introductions go it is lacking in content. If you could sort it please, it may well give people a better idea who they are dealing with and help you in your search.

John

I wonder EWM if you mean paid stalking and the like, or are you seeking to rent land? As the big chief says your story is a bit spartan.

Why on earth would folk pay to shoot rabbits and foxes is beyond me.

Even deer are vermin in some places and shouldn`t be payed for,

True colours shown

You can puff your chest out in indignation all you want, but if you or I have a bit of stalking or hunting ground and someone puts in a better offer to the land owner and land owner takes it its our tough luck.
With more and more people wanting to get into stalking, those with the fat wallets will win. Tis the way of the world whether we like it or not.
I agree with Rake Aboot, Why would anybody want to pay for fox and rabbit shooting or pigeon shooting come to that, but people do.
I don't see the situation regarding the availability of stalking getting any easier in the near future.

I'll stick with Woodmaster :D +1

welcome. If you get swamped with offers of land and can't manage it all, I'll take the rest so long as its cheap and full of deer. Not so bothered about the foxes you can do them. Good luck with the search for the holy grail.:stag::hind::fox:

You can puff your chest out in indignation all you want, but if you or I have a bit of stalking or hunting ground and someone puts in a better offer to the land owner and land owner takes it its our tough luck.
With more and more people wanting to get into stalking, those with the fat wallets will win. Tis the way of the world whether we like it or not.
I agree with Rake Aboot, Why would anybody want to pay for fox and rabbit shooting or pigeon shooting come to that, but people do.
I don't see the situation regarding the availability of stalking getting any easier in the near future.

Well put.
Life isn't fair I'm afraid.
We all encourage new stalkers and try to get pepole in to the sport, and then moan when there's not actually enough sport to go around.

Looking to buy some Fox/rabbit and Deer shooting most areas considered.

Well checking all of your two posts on this site neither are a proper introduction, they are just wanted posts.

Please attend to this within 24 hours and if you are a guide/selling hunting/stalking you will need Trade membership.

Thank you

I wish it was different but I believe you are 100% correct.
Some folk will pay good money for any shooting. Myself why pay for fox, rabbit or deer shooting, but pigeon, name your price! To me the best shooting money can buy.
Nothing in the world matters apart from a fat wallet.
Is deer stalking more expensive than deer shooting or do deer shooters like to think they are a cut above the rest ?

I wish it was different but I believe you are 100% correct.
Some folk will pay good money for any shooting. Myself why pay for fox, rabbit or deer shooting, but pigeon, name your price! To me the best shooting money can buy.
Nothing in the world matters apart from a fat wallet.
Is deer stalking more expensive than deer shooting or do deer shooters like to think they are a cut above the rest ?

In the 60s i had so much pigeon shooting for free it was hard to do it all. If someone had told me that someday people would pay for pigeon shooting i would have told them they were crazy.
I was looking at a Diana catalogue the other evening and a 4 day pigeon shooting trip was over a thousand pound :eek:.
Like everything in life money rules.

Back