Various views of Scotland

Weather Witch

Hi,

Here are some views taken on our recent trip to the Scottish Highlands.

IMG_7051.jpg

View of loch in Glen Conon

IMG_7053.jpg

Looking the other way to the mountains.

_MG_7199.jpg

In Strath Farrar near to the top by the dam.

_MG_7213.jpg

Looking up the valley at Strath Farrar.

_MG_7216.jpg

A loch in Strath Farrar.

_MG_7240.jpg

A lone tree!

_MG_7241.jpg

A view to the snow covered mountains.

Hope you enjoy! Plenty more to come!

Michelle

michelle,
those pictures are stunning looking forward to seeing more .landscapes are my passion although i am still doing it the old fasion way in a darkroom the last two pictures would look amazing with the bottoms cropped and converted to black and white ,just because you have good cloud and would look very dramatic. out of curiosity what lense are you using on your landscapes. all the best,wayne

Michelle, if any one of us wanted material to support us in a "relocation, relocation, " type situation.......those shots have to be a contender.:thumb:

You couldn't have asked for a better week to come up this way, cracking pictures. Glad you all got back down the road safely.

All the best

TJ

Hi,
thanks for the comments, much appreciated as very new to dslr photography!

Wayne, I have been trying in B&W and will post when am happy with results, trying to get my head round the software as I took them in RAW & Jpeg. Lens was a canon 18-55 also have a 75-300. Took about 500 all together, various settings etc different to my point & press!

Finnbear270, thanks for the comment, if we could relocate up that way we would, will just keep doing the lottery to be able to get a wonderful estate! (possibly aiming too high). :)

Stu, nice to see you again last week and Phil is doing his essay at the moment! Glad you had a good day, Seb was knacked and went to bed for a power nap! Weather could not have been better, we were lucky. (bad news - comp has crashed and he is stressed!)

Thanks

Michelle

Back