Thread: Buffalo Hide Belt - Custom Made

Buffalo Hide Belt - Custom Made

This is my first ever sales thread on Stalking Directory, but if you would like to see more of my work, there are several examples on British Blades. For my first sale I offer here an opportunity to buy a custom made belt. The photos show an example belt that I made for myself.
    The belt is made from Buffalo hide in dark brown at 1.5" wide. As the photos show, this hide shows a beautiful heavy grain and comes at 4.0mm to 4.5mm thick. This is very strong yet supple leather and with reasonable care should last a lifetime.
    The belt is entirely hand made, saddle stitched with 1mm "Tiger" thread. The edges have been rounded and burnished for a smooth fit through the belt loops and the buckle holes oval cut for a flatter lay.
    Also illustrated is a selection of buckle options (all solid, cast brass)

** Please note - the buckle on the example belt is out of stock

Please feel free to PM me with any questions

I didn't want to make these belts to stock, hence the custom option, which I can turn round in 10 - 14 days.

The asking price for such a belt is 55 which includes delivery and PayPal fees

Last edited by GeoffWood; 04-10-2015 at 21:30.

Looks lovely, but you'd better keep admin happy and pay for trade membership really..... Sure they will sell well though, quite tempted personally.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    Looks lovely, but you'd better keep admin happy and pay for trade membership really..... Sure they will sell well though, quite tempted personally.
    Sorry about that, I didn't think that one ad. implied trader status. If so, please delete the ad. for the time being.

Geoff made me one of his belts recently. Similar to the one in the photo but with leather keepers instead of the brass. I have to say that I'm mightily impressed with what is a top quality product. It is a fact that it won't be wearing out in a hurry. Communication was straightforward in fact the whole transaction was smooth.

I should point out that I don't know Geoff, have no affiliation with him and paid full price for his work.

I would have no hesitation in recommending him to other members here. Certainly I will be using his services in future.

HI Geoff I will take two of these please, I do like them the first one in your photos looks great for me and the boy, I am heading to the isle of mull the mora for 3 weeks so I will get money to you to night when the wife gets in, I do see you don't have trade membership but if ok with admin I would still like to have them. please get back ,via sd or call me on 07831096697. yours Davie
    Last edited by scotlanddeerstalking; 30-09-2015 at 16:42. Reason: spelling crap