Rifle was purchased new Last May so 14 Months old.
Everything is in near perfect condition. The scope has only had one outing.
Have fired less than 100 rounds through it, which is the main reason for sale, I just don't get a chance to use it and despite liking it sitting in the cupboard as it does look awesome I can't really warrant it with another 2 new guns on the way it simply won't get used.
Being a performance center version it will fire pretty much any 22 LR ammunition except for Stingers due to there increased length.
I have decided to split the rifle up so this is for the sale of the rifle and moderator only now. All parts are for sale separately.
In the images it will not include any of the additional bits, scope, free float rail etc Just the standard parts as below.
I will update the photo's shortly.
- 1 x 10 round magazine
- A-Tec CMM4 moderator with additional baffle fitted
- 3 x Rubber full length rail covers
- Adjustable A2 Post Front Sight
- Adjustable Dual Aperture Rear Sight
I can send via RFD at buyers cost.
Spec for the rifle:
- Model:M&P15-22 Performance Center
- Caliber:.22 LR
- Action:Blow Back Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length:18″ / 45.7 cm
- Barrel Twist:1 in 15″
- Trigger:Two-Stage Match Trigger
- Grip:Hogue® Overmolded
- Overall Length:35.75 Extended / 32″ Collapsed
- Stock:6-Position Vltor® Stock
- Weight:5.4 lbs. / 2,449.4 g
- Barrel Material:Carbon Steel
- Upper Material:Polymer
- Lower Material:Polymer
- Other Features:Threaded Barrel
The main differences in this version of the rifle compared to the standard 15-22 version includes:
- Match chamber
- 18" Match fluted and threaded barrel
- Two stage match trigger
- Hogue Overmold grip
- 6-Position Vltor Stock stock
Any questions please ask, also advertised else where.