Blueprinted Remington Short Action, 24'' varmint fluted stainless Archer barrel (by Border Barrels) 1 in 8 twist. Chambered in .243 Ackley Improved. Arnold Jewell trigger, McMillan hunter olive/tan/black marbled effect stock (very similar in shape to Sako with raised comb, cheek-piece and palm-swell), epoxy and pillar bedded. Included are Talley 30mm rings, Redding Die set and some cases.

The rifle is only being sold to fund a new custom project in .260AI. It has fired less than a hundred rounds, primarily as load development the details of which I have to hand. The twist rate will not suit the lighter 6mm bullets and currently I have been using 87gn Hornady HPBT although about to try 85gn Sierra Gamekings. They will easily group to 1/2" at 100yds. All work was completed by Dennis Groom who at the time was with Border barrels but is now at Jackson Rifles. If he was to build this now it would cost upward of 2,800. I would like to get 2,350 but I'm open to serious offers. I will not be upset if it does not go, it would just mean putting the new one off for a while.

It does not include the bi-pod, scope or sling. The rifle is not threaded but if required I can have that done prior to sale. It is soft enough shooting as it is. My 9 year old son had his first go last week and shot a group of less than an inch at 100yds! Made dad proud!

For some reason I am having real problems uploading photos for this. If you want to see them in the meantime (until I can rectify this issue) send me your email via pm and I will try and attach them to that.