Midges

Leave him in the THREE TUNS :lol:
Great idea Gaz but she does like to accompany me and it's very good company for all the time we put in at great bucks for no bucks. Time for another get together soon if enough guys will be up for it, the beer is just as good as the last time. In the meantime unless I can come up with anything else she will just have to turn into a skid pan with liberal rubbings of skin so soft. As for me, bring on that 100% deet and a net.
ATB
John.

Managed to get away with the midge infestation last weekend John as there was plenty of wind and rain in D&G. Had another 6 pointer so was worth the journey.
I would certainly be up for another get together as really enjoyed the last one. ATB Gary

Managed to get away with the midge infestation last weekend John as there was plenty of wind and rain in D&G. Had another 6 pointer so was worth the journey.
I would certainly be up for another get together as really enjoyed the last one. ATB Gary
know what you mean about the wind and rain, was up in May and it was dreadful. Long drive and zero deer. Hopefully it will be a different story this time and the metchec forcast looks good for the rut. Shame you were up last weekend Gaz as Adamant was due to come with me but unfortunately has had to pull out. Drop us a pm if you fancy another flying visit next weekend getting you in on the stalking will not be a problem and iy is very reasonable.

Back