Case length trimmer which one?.

Albert 888

OK guys and girls,I'm looking at getting a case length trimmer , I will be using it for 223,6mmppc, 308,357and38sp.
I'm not loaded and I'm carefull with my money, I would like to buy somthing that will last and be as accurate as possible. I target shoot quite alot so it will be used alot and If possible I would like to chamfer international and external with it and maybe clean and uniform my primer pockets large and small.
Any recommendations, prices pictures or links would be great.
Thanks.

With that amount agree with Muir , IF it were only two the lee stud cutters are worth a look and prob a cheap option for you look up spuds shop

Cheers chaps had a quick look on line and the forster looks good, take It I will need a 223,6mmppc and 308 specific collettes then two pocket uniformers large and small then a internal and external chamferer. can you debut internal external flash holes also.Can you think of anything else I may need for the forster trimmer. Currently writing a shopping list.

http://www.brownells.com/reloading/...-ultimate-trimmer-platform-kit-prod54116.aspx
The forster (I have both the forster and the wilson) is good and more flexible in that you can use their 3 in 1 Cutter etc but IMO the Wilson is more accurate for pure consistency of trim length and ease of adjustment
In your opinion the Wilson is more accurate? I also have both: They are pretty equally accurate. The Forester is less expensive to buy, less expensive to switch calibers, does have a three and one cutter but more importantly, has a neck turning attachment. I have given at least six Wilson's away but keep my Forster.~Muir

Back