Thread: Ali

Hello everyone,

Great to be here. I travel to UK often and would like to find regular places to stalk all species of deer. I love all types of fieldsports be it winged shooting of all types, to big game hunting. Have hunted throughout UK, have been to africa a few times, and am regular in my native Pakistan. Im a member of the safari and outdoor club of pakistan, founder member of the fieldsports and conservation society Pakistan and a trustee and founder of the Pakistan Game Fish Association. Love all types of angling from flyfishing for trout to big game fishing for marlin.
    I still often find myself at a loss when trying to book stalking in UK with an overload of info and would really like a few places where i can visit regularly when im here. Would be much obliged to be guided.
    I am also the sole breeder of pheasant and red legged partridge in Pakistan and am slowly developing hte concept of shooting bred game in that country where our wild stocks are fast dwindling under unrelenting hunting pressure.

Thank you and again lovely to be on this forum of like minded folk.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hello and welcome to the site Ali.