Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Deer Shooting

Account Suspended

Free Deer Shooting

Due to disability, ill health and age I am finding it very difficult to wander round shooting deer.

I have been asked to protect some ground that Roe have taken a likening to. I would like to take someone out to do the shooting for me.
    No costs involved at all apart from there own costs getting to me.

Any suggestions please how I can go about getting help from someone, who hasn't shot deer but has experience with guns. No need to be a CF owner as I've got a few spare.

Don't want to be inundated with experienced deer shooters who want to make money, or just want to kill deer.

Good offer Yoda, which I was only a bit closer.

Might be a good opportunity for bursary members?,... A fine & brave offer Yoda.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Top offer Yoda you shouldn't have any problems finding some one who fits the bill.

agree a new lad just ripe for you to pass on your skills , that would be just about right as its very hard to obtain stalking when your first starting out and what a fantastic offer from you for someone down your way .

QUOTE=finnbear270;997665]Might be a good opportunity for bursary members?,... A fine & brave offer Yoda.[/QUOTE]

Great offer Yoda, hope you find someone who is willing to listen and learn. Perfect opportunity for a new start to gain some knowledge and stalking!

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under

Great offer Yoda. Pm sent.

Yoda, a very kind and generous offer. PM sent.

Great offer Yoda and hopefully you will find a suitable stalker. I know how you feel, disability and failing health have forced me to give up my grounds this year. In fact I am going to sell all my kit from Quad to reloading gear, its taking a while to get used to the idea but you have to be realistic. Anyone got a been there done that tee shirt .

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses