Thread: Finaly out of the blocks

Finaly out of the blocks

Well the weather gods smiled on me for a change,third time lucky as i have been snowed off twice whils trying to get russ his first deer.......Unfortunatly for Russ he had to work,I arrived at my ground to find 3 bloody moterbike riders coming out of the wood well i gave them one hell of a hard time got the pics etc for the police and my landlord,as they have made a right mess.....again.
    So with my blood cooled down i set off and the dog said somthings here with her head up I looked down the ride and there he was a fine buck still in velvet around 100 yards away,the fever sets in heart pounding time ticking away and the rifle ready on the sticks and i wait for him to stand still,boy he looks good with the sun on hClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0918.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	630.9 KB 
ID:	846is back its now or never off goes the privi 130grn in 270 from my trusty tikka, down he goes he never new what hit him,I took some Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0917.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	605.3 KB 
ID:	845pics with him in velvet and then cleaned off in the white so hopfully the new to stalking members can see what is underneth the veClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0921.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	532.6 KB 
ID:	844lvet well my night just got better as i had 2 more bucks, Sorry Russ you missed out but I will get you in to one for sure
    AmberdogClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0927.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	555.9 KB 
ID:	843

Nice going mate looks like you had a good day . And russ missed out on a good day i bet hes pissed off ......

Shropshire. Land of rain and more rain.
    Love the photo of yor Viz with the three, yet to take my girl stalking. One day though, than I may put up a post like yours.

good going pal really glad you got into them, and thanks for keeping me in mind i will get up there with you again soon, like i said i cant afford to tern work away at the moment so it had to come first. let us know when you fancy our next outing pal